What is CCIIR?
Columbus Commercial Industrial Investment Realtors® (CCIIR) is a professional association of individuals engaged full time in the commercial, industrial and investment real estate business.
Associate Member Dues 2016-17 Renewal Form - not available
October 7, 2016
6200 Eastgreen, Reynoldsburg
Join us for the FRIDAY, October 7 CCIIR Lunch Meeting
11:30am - 1pm
6200 Eastgreen Blvd, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Hosted by Doug Wilson, SVN/Wilson Commercial Group, (614) 944-5140. Dan Havener, Economic Development Director, City of Reynoldsburg, will discuss Development and Investment Incentives in Reynoldsburg.
**Raffle - 4 - $25 gift cards**
Deadline to Register is Thursday, September 29 at noon. After that we cannot guarantee availability.
- Turn-Key, Plug and Play, Call Center/Technology Center - Formerly State Farm Claim Center
- 16,800 SF Office Building, Plus 1,100 SF Warehouse/Storage – All One-Story Building
- Large Open Center with Reception Area, Training Room, Conference Room, Kitchenette plus Private Office.
- Convenient Location at Brice Rd and 70 East with quick highway access
- 3.2 Acres with Ample Parking, Located on the Bus Line
- Available for Purchase, $800,000, $47/SF. Potential Double Commission Option with a Lease and then Investment Sale.
I-70 East to Brice Road North exit; north on Brice Road to 2nd stop light; turn right; this is
Eastgreen, 6200 Eastgreen is large, brown single story office building immediately on the left.